Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hymn 538: Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah

GUIDE ME, O THOU GREAT JEHOVAH



1) Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah, pilgrim through this barren land;

I am weak, but Thou art mighty; hold me with Thy powerful hand;

Bread of heaven, Bread of heaven, feed me till I want no more,

Feed me till I want no more


2) Open now the crystal fountain, whence the healing stream doth flow;

Let the fire and cloudy pillar, lead me all my journey through;

Strong deliverer, strong deliverer, be Thou still my strength and shield,

Be Thou still my strength and shield.


3) When I tread the verge of Jordan, bid my anxious fears subside;

Death of death and hells' destruction, land me safe on Canaan's side;

Songs of praises, songs of praises I will ever give to Thee,

I will ever give to Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment